Red routes and (no loading) double yellows can be utilised outside peak traffic hours to minimise congestion and to allow parking in close proximity to the delivery point.
- Driver books kerb side space for a specific time and location online.
- With the Activ8 "Virtual Parking Solution" the driver sets off with the knowledge of exactly where and when, allowing for more efficient journeys.
- Vehicle passes through geo-fence, which alerts the delivery point of its imminent arrival.
- The enforcing authority is notified that the vehicle is legally parked.
- Once the vehicle leaves the space the 'Virtual Bay' becomes available on the system for booking.